TourneyBot Command Reference
The most up-to-date reference of TourneyBot commands is the
which always includes descriptions of all currently implemented commands.
However, the HTML reference (this one) is easier to read and provides
Commands currently not-described in HTML version: none (everything
up-to-date and in sync with the ASCII version).
|A variable command argument.
|An optional command argument, you can omit it.
|Choice command arguments: specify either of the two.
|Describes the command syntax
|The detailed description of a command
|Who can access the command. TourneyBot currently has four levels of
access: Everyone, Players, Moderators and Admin. See below.
|An example of using the command
|Various notes regarding the command
||Everyone The lowest access level - Everyone can access this command.
||Players Player level access - Tourney players can access this command.
||Moderators Moderator level access - Tourney Directors can access this command.
||Admin Admin level access - Only the TourneyBot administrator can access this command.
- count - Count players in a tourney
- current - Display information on the current round of a tourney
- dropout - Remove yourself from a tourney
- matches - List finished, unfinished or all matches of a tourney
- next - Display match-ups for the next round of a tourney
- pairs - Display tourney standings - all matches in progress in a one line format (bracket style only so far)
- players - List all players in a tourney
- previous - Display match-ups for the previous round of a tourney
- register - Sign up for a tourney
- report loss - Report that you lost a match
- round - Info on a tourney round
- standings - See tourney standings
- tourney - Detailed information on a specific tourney
- tourneys - List tourneys
- admin - Shows who the TourneyBot administrator is
- help - Gives help on TourneyBot commands
- moderators - Lists Tourney Directors
- subscribe - Receive TourneyBot shouts in tells
- subscribers - Lists subscribers
- unsubscribe - Stop receiving TourneyBot shouts in tells.
- version - Displays the version of the TourneyBot software
- yes - Confirm something
Tourney Director Commands
- add moderator - Appoint yourself a Tourney Director
- appoint moderator - Appoint a moderator as your Tourney Co-Director
- award win - Award victory to a tourney player
- ban - Ban a player from a tourney
- banned - List banned players
- create - Make a new tourney
- demote moderator - Removes a moderator as your Tourney Co-Director
- describe - Change a tourney's description
- drop - Delete a tourney
- limit - Limit participation based on rating, experience and/or RepBot reputation
- matchlen - Set the tourney match length
- matchreport - Set the tourney match reporting style. Email tourney log and/or post to league website.
- maxplayers - Set the maximum number of players in a tourney
- minplayers - Set the minimum number of players in a tourney
- nolimit - Remove all rating, experience and reputation limits from a tourney
- open - Open a tourney for sign-ups
- remove moderator - Remove yourself from the list of Tourney Directors
- rename - Rename a tourney
- reset - Reset a tourney to its initial state
- resetstandings - Reset standings for a tourney type
- start - Start a tourney
- timeout - Set player match timeout for automatic forefit and advancing of the opponent.
- unban - Remove a player from the banned list
- do - Makes the bot execute the specified command
- exit - Remotely force the bot to drop connection
- insert - Insert a line into the connection buffer
- schedule - Manage the automatic tourney schedule
- scheduler - Info on scheduled tasks